Included at No Additional Cost
Full Bridal Planning with our wedding Coordinator
- Dramatic cathedral arched ceilings with uplighting
- Plenty of oversized doors and windows for air circulation and spectacular views
- Adjacent outdoor space for tenting to allow for 200+ guests
- Outdoor ceremony site overlooking forests, protected wetlands, farm fields, vegetable and herb beds and a pure water pond
- Bridal cabin for hair, makeup and relaxing
- Access to the original settlement’s schoolhouse for groom’s party prior to ceremony
- Upscale restroom facilities
- State of the art sound system
- Plenty of pure water, drawn from our artesian well, available for caterer and guests
- Ringing of our school house bell to celebrate the moment you become Mr. & Mrs.
- Preferred vendor list of licensed, insured, and proven professionals
- Plenty of free parking
- Plenty of time on wedding day*
- Coordinator is included for planning, ceremony directions, decor, etc.
* All events must end by 10 PM. We ask that all Vendors are off property by 11 PM.
Why Get Married Anywhere Else?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 865-325-3033 to See if Your Smoky Mountain Wedding Date is Available